WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This website and its content is copyright of nVisionIT PTY LTD – © nVisionIT 2017. All rights reserved.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by nVisionIT and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of nVisionIT. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, nVisionIT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term ‘nVisionIT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
EMAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- An e-mail message from nVisionIT (Pty) Ltd (“nVisionIT”) which may include one or more attachments is strictly confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If the recipient is not the addressee then he/she may not disseminate, distribute or copy the e-mail message. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if an e-mail message is received by mistake and further thereafter delete it from your system.
- In the event that an e-mail contains sensitive, copyright or confidential information, the e-mail may not be forwarded or the information shared in any way without the prior written consent of an authorized nVisionIT official.
- nVisionIT does not endorse any opinions, conclusions, data or other information contained in any e-mail message which is unrelated to the official business of nVisionIT.
- nVisionIT accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes.
- nVisionIT retains the rights of copyright to any e-mail message and/or any attachments thereto sent from its e-mail facility.
- No e-mail message sent to nVisionIT shall be deemed to have been received until nVisionIT has responded thereto, an autoreply being specifically excluded here from.
- nVisionIT does not warrant that the sender of an e-mail message has been vested with the necessary authority to send such communications.
- nVisionIT does not accept any responsibility for damages of whatever nature resulting from the delivery of any e-mail message to whomever.
- The law of the Republic of South Africa shall govern any e-mail message sent from nVisionIT’s e-mail facility and this legal notice.
- All disputes related to the content and interpretation of any e-mail message sent from nVisionIT’s e-mail facility and/or this legal notice will be determined in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa and be held at Johannesburg, South Africa.